Certified Ethical Hacking
Welcome to the new and updated CEH v11. Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization. During your 5-day Certification and Training Programme you will live, learn, and take the exams at our state-of-the-art education centre. You’ll learn how to hack by immersing yourself in an interactive environment where you scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You’ll also learn about intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows and virus creation. In short; You'll learn ethical hacking and its principles.
Participants who take part in Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training will learn about:
• The step-by-step process and tactics utilized by hackers to penetrate systems
• Trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures to stop attacks
• IDS, firewalls, wireless hacking, and more
• Advanced hacking concepts, smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, corporate espionage, and reverse engineering
• Powershell, Oracle databases, hacking SQL, Apache Web servers, and more
• Network, mobile application security, and assess threats and vulnerabilities
• Information assurance and managing information security
Job roles that can take up Certified Ethical Hacker V11 training include, but are not limited to:
• Penetration Tester
• IT Security Administrator
• Information security Analyst
• Mid-level Security Assurance Auditor
• System Security Administrator
• Network Security Engineer
• SOC Security Analyst
• Solution Architect
• Senior Security Consultant
• Security Compliance Analyst
• Vulnerability Assessment Analyst, and more
• To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
• Generally though, before attending your CEH training course, you should ideally have at least two years' IT experience, a strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Server (NT, 2000, 2003, 2008) and a basic familiarity with Linux and/or Unix.
• 40 Hours
You will learn the following content:
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
This class will immerse you into an interactive environment where you will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. The intensive environment will give you in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
You will begin by understanding how perimeter defences work, and then move into scanning and attacking your own networks - no real network is harmed. You will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
The CEH certification includes an exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks, with detailed explanation of how to implement these countermeasures in real life.