Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
Becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate can provide proof of proficiency when dealing with Microsoft Windows hardware and software operating systems. Certification candidates will need to pass Microsoft examinations in order to be awarded such credentials, so relevant experience and knowledge are essential.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.