The EC-Council ECSA certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Cyber Security domain. The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of EC-Council ECSA v10.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
• The ECSA penetration testing course provides students with a real-world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
• Ethical Hackers
• Penetration Testers
• Network Server Administrators
• Firewall Administrators
• Security Testers
• System Administrators
• Risk Assessment Professionals
• The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the ECSA examination.
1) They must hold an ECSA certification (any version).
2) Or have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the Infosec domain.
3) Or must have attended an EC-Council-approved training course.
• The candidate must also be at least 18 years old. Candidates under 18 years of age can submit consent letters from their guardians or supporting letters from their higher education institutions to be eligible for the examination.
• 40 Hours
1 - PENETRATION TESTING ESSENTIAL CONCEPTS (SELF-STUDY)
2 - INTRODUCTION TO PENETRATION TESTING AND METHODOLOGIES
3 - PENETRATION TESTING SCOPING AND ENGAGEMENT METHODOLOGY
4 - OPEN-SOURCE INTELLIGENCE (OSINT) METHODOLOGY
5 - SOCIAL ENGINEERING PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
6 - NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY - EXTERNAL
7 - NETWORK PENTETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY - INTERNAL
8 - NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY - PERIMETER DEVICES
9 - WEB APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
10 - DATABASE PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
11 - WIRELESS PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
12 - CLOUD PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
13 - REPORT WRITING AND POST TESTING ACTIONS