ITIL® Leader - Digital & IT Strategy
ITIL4 Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) is a stream of two modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. ITIL SL recognizes the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services. Becoming an ITIL 4 Strategic Leader demonstrates that you have a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
ITIL Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding. The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite. In addition, the ITIL 4 Leader modules requires a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
This course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
The module will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
- ITIL leaders and implementers and those seeking the ITIL4 Strategic Leader designation.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
- 40 Hours
- Introduction to assessments and case study familiarisation
- Revision of Key Concepts and Guiding principles
- Key concepts of Digital and IT strategy
- External and Internal environmental analysis
- Ensuring organisational viability
- Strategic Approaches
- Risk and Opportunities
- Defining a Digital Strategy
- Implementing a Digital Strategy