Licensed Penetration Testing
The Advanced Penetration Testing LPT program is a progression for ECSA credential professionals. The course is designed to show the advanced concepts of scanning against defenses, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains and using web shells. The “virtual cyber ranges” bring practicality into the training sessions and are designed to provide hands on skills that demonstrates how professional pentesters determine the attack surface of targets within a required time frame and gain access to the machines and escalate privileges.
The practical environment ranges progress in difficulty and reflect enterprise network architecture. This environment includes defenses and challenges which candidates of the LPT program must defeat and overcome. This is not done through a typical FLAT network! As candidates progress through the various range levels, each encounter will present the top defenses of today and they will learn the latest best practices, tips and tricks, and even evasion techniques.
Upon Completion of this Course, Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT (Master) certified professionals can:
• Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to Penetration Testing
• Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
• Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system Demonstrate ‘Out-of-the-box’ and ‘lateral’ thinking
• Get access to proprietary EC-Council Penetration Testing methodologies
• Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux
• Penetration Testers
• Network Administrators
• IT Auditors
• Information Security Engineers
• Security Consultants.
• Basic Computer Knowledge.
• 40 Hours
• Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Information Gathering Methodology
• Scanning and Enumeration
• Identify Vulnerabilities
• Post Exploitation