Microsoft Technical Training & Certification from Learnovate
One of the best ways to proof your IT proficiencies is to get a Microsoft certification. Whether you work or a student, as an IT professional, Administrator, Solution Architecture, Data Scientist, functional consultant, a Microsoft Certification can boost your skills and increase your chances of getting promoted or hired.
Microsoft recently made changes on the certification paths and categories as per job roles. The below guide helps you understand how to get Microsoft Certifications that suites your career and Job role.
Microsoft Certification RoadMap
There are 4 certification paths you can follow and each path has 3 different levels of certifications: Fundamentals, Associate and Expert.
- Applications and Infrastructure training and certifications
- Data & AI training and certifications
- Modern Workplace training and certifications
- Business Applications training and certifications
Microsoft Certifications by Technology
- MCA: Modern Desktop Administrator
- MCA: Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate
- MCA Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- MCSE: Productivity – Exchange 2016