Microsoft Office 2016
Whether you already know enough on the most popular Microsoft programs or you are an absolute beginner, this is the product for you! Get hands-on experience in using Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word 2016 and meet your full potential on the demanding work market.
- You’ve used Office 2007 or Office 2010 to create various types of business materials from documents in Microsoft® Word to spreadsheets in Excel® to presentations in PowerPoint®. However you use Office, the fact is the Office suite of applications is the de-facto standard for business productivity software. Each new release of Office builds upon the successes of the previous generations.
- This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft® Office® 2007/2010 knowledge and skills you’ve already acquired. It focuses on the enhanced features you’ll want to leverage to improve the way you manage, organize, present, and distribute your company’s data and information.
- You’ll explore a variety of enhancements, from Word’s ability to edit PDF files to the new Flash Fill functionality in Excel that dramatically increases the speed at which you can add data to a spreadsheet.
- You’ll discover how the cloud has been deeply integrated into your Office experience and how collaborating with colleagues has never been easier.
- This Moving to Office 2016 course will help you bridge the gap from the version you already know and love to the latest release of Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite.
- Those new to using Microsoft Access, Excel, OneNote PowerPoint, and Word 2016
- This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Access, Excel, OneNote, Word and PowerPoint
- To ensure your success, you will need to have familiarity with either the Office 2007 or Office 2010 suite of products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginners
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2013:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016:
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Beginners
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Advanced
- Microsoft Essential VBA for Excel
- VBA Intermediate Training- Discover Excel Automation Secrets