Microsoft Office 2019
Our Microsoft Office 2019 Training program was designed to guide students through five core applications and prepare them to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate credential.
When you complete this course, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a master at workplace efficiency with the tools available in Microsoft Office 2019.
Whether you need to create a spreadsheet for data analysis, a database of customer contacts, or a brochure that outlines the strengths and appeal of your organization, Microsoft Office is the choice of many office professionals. Enjoy significant control over your calendar and communication with Outlook or create engaging presentations with PowerPoint.
Many people are aware of the basics of what Office can do, but learning the more advanced capabilities of the programs in Office gives you greater flexibility and opportunities for creativity. Microsoft Office is designed to make accomplishing office tasks easier and more efficient.
Master the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Office and Boost Your Office’s Productivity.
- Spreadsheets with Excel 2019
- Documents with Word 2019
- E-mail with Outlook 2019
- Presentations with PowerPoint 2019
- Databases with Access 2019
- Print Publications with Publisher 2019
- Anyone new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from a previous version
- To ensure your success, you will need to have familiarity with either the Office 2007 or Office 2010 suite of products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office.
- Excel 2019 Beginning/Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Excel 2019 Advanced: Use complex formulas and perform data analysis on your organization’s revenue and expense patterns.
- Word 2019: Create documents, embed videos, and set up for online collaboration for joint projects for school or work.
- Outlook 2019: Gain control of your inbox and avoid accumulating hundreds of unanswered emails.
- PowerPoint 2019: Make slick presentations for your next business meeting using animation, audio/video, and collaborative tools.
- Access 2019 For Beginners and Access 2019 Advanced: Become a master of data management, tracking customer information and buying patterns.
- Publisher 2019: Create professional looking print publications to communicate the strengths and purpose of your organization.